CrashAndBurn;













Profile.
Photobucket

Esther H.
SWEET thirteen ;
FCPS , SCSS .
SPEEDLIGHTER ; Jesus simply ROCKS.
Clarinettist ; NCC Command Band (: SWISSWINDS
i♥softtoys(:

♥♥♥♥Gans are superrrbly-loved by me :D

One Step Forward , & Two Steps Back

people has viewed since 15 Jun 'o9♥


bold underline strike italic strong

Tagboard.


Links.
Andrea ♥ Benji Char Teh Dominic Ting Emmanuel Lim♥ Joseph Joycee♥ Leonard♥

5B `07 Effy♥ Felicia Jialin JingWenk KaiYuan Marcus MinHan♥ Nabawiiyah SzePing Tiffany ZhenXiang

Aaron Amirul Asyraf Amirul Adli Alicia♥ Celia♥ Charman♥ Chelsea T.♥ CuiTing Eleanor Evangeline♥ Eunice N. Fiona JieLin JinYan♥ Rhiannon Sandra♥ Sheena♥ Theodoros♥ XiuFang ZhenMing

Iris Joyce♥ Weetiong♥ Patrick YanXuan♥

Feelings;
Plurk.com

Close Ones
In NO order ;; ♥ I love you ALL truckloads ;DD

♥ Hazi ; Lesbo ; 150509
♥ Effy ; Baobeih ; 300509
♥ MinHan ; Chiochio ; 240609
♥ Chelsea T. ; SteadStead ; 200609
♥ ZhiYing ; Aiai ; 260609
♥ Celia ; Laopo ;
♥ Andrea ; Dearie ; Since forever ;D
♥ Joyce ; Darling ; Since forever also xD
♥ Si Ting ; Qing Ren ; 010709
♥ Alicia ; Girlfriend ; 140709
♥ Stephanie ; Bestfriend ; 140709
♥ WeeTiong ; Bestieee ! ; 130809
♥ Sandra ; QinAiDe ; 290809
♥ Joyce ; Lovelove ;
♥ Jerlyn ; love ;
♥ Clarence ; Laoba
♥ Sheena ; Lovely sist!
♥ Kenzi , Entertainer,mama.:D

Many more ! ♥
tag me if your name isn't up here & you think it should okays !

Rewind.


Credits.
Don't remove the credits. Thanks! :D



Information.

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox with 1024x800 screen:D
You can’t blame Gravity for making you fall .
It’s you who has to step carefully .
You can’t blame Friction for th hurt ,
that was caused by it due to your carelessness of falling , can you ?
complicated;


    Date: Monday, September 14, 2009
    Time: 8:44 PM
First day of term 4 !♥

    I FEEL SO PROUD OF MYSELF , YAY ^^

    Hahahah:D I feel proud of myself cause I didn't fall asleep in ANY / in between classes today :D *claps*
    Well I'm gonna quickly blog and then get back to studyingg ! (:

    I finally got my moods back , and I finally feel hyperrrrrrrrr ! (:

    Today had school as usual , except that I have my entertainer , Francis Micah Law sitting right next to me D; Lol . Goodfriend Aaron's sitting in front of me ! Hahahaha . AARON YEOW ! I know you miss sitting next to me right ! HAHAHA !:D Alicia says she's more ke lian than me , LOL . At least Francis is entertaining . Lols .

    Had PE , Mr. Lim was really angry at us , sigh): But yes , he's right . For the whole English class today , our class was abnormally quiet . Miss Jayati seemed pleased , except for the time that Mohit did something stupid or something -.- Lol .

    To my classmateeeees :
    Heyyo peeps.

    I just really hope that you guys will start being serious with teachers . Don't take advantage of their good nature , and start talking so loudly in their classes . They deserve respect . It's gonna be our EOYs in another few weeks or so , I hope no one retains , so that we'll be together in the same class in Sec2 . Let's study hard together as a class , get good results & then celebrate together .

    Despite all the disagreements you guys may have had , please remember that we're still part of each other , as a class . At least , try to forgive & forget , and be normal friends okay ? I know it's really hard , but it's better than not trying yeah . Let the past be past , and look towards the future , alright ? We still have a year to go before we stream off to the different Sec3 classes . Since we've to put up with the people we don't like , might as well get along (:

    I apologize for th time that i literally exploded , I hope you understand .

    Always remember that teachers are there to help us , not look down on us . Yes , perhaps not all teachers are the encouraging type , but , try to look at the positive side & be grateful for what they've done through the year . It's hard being a teacher , seeing all the stuf they prepare for our class . Especially since our class is extremely boisterous , it's even harder to control .

    I hope that you guys will know when to be quiet , and when to talk . There's time for everything , from having fun to being serious . When the teachers are trying their best to teach , I hope we all listen , instead of having our own private conversations . I know it's hard , even for me , I admit , but we'll do it , as a class , okay ? (:

    Lastly , don't let the teachers give up hope on us .

    Esther .

    P.S. I'm really sorry that I haven't done a really good job as a class chairman .

    Went to Lot1 with Steph {BESTFRIEND} after school today , she told me to bring her there more often , will do so , yay ^^ hahaha . We went around walking , talking , and crapping ^^ We ended up eating at KFC , and I'm oh-so-broke now . D; Haha . This baddie pangseh-ed me at 3.15pm . SAD ! D; Hahaha , that's why I ended up studying for 3-5 , cause we decided to settle down at Mac cause I wanted to study . Lol(: She damn cute la , at 4.15 sms me tell me she reached home alrdy . LOL .

    At 4+ , was super cold at mac , Hahahah .
    I studied half way then fell asleep .. Zzz .
    Woke up and continued studying . LOL ! :D
    Then msged that WT , complained i was freezing in mac ! D; LOL .
    then he stupid stupid ask me go hug people -.-" LOL .

    Trained home , showered , continued mugging and here I am blogging .

    Well , that's about it . Loves .

    REPLIES TO TAGS :
    KwTz : Yeah ! Of course la ! :D hahaha ! See , i'm so nice mansxz ! :D
    Chelsea : Noooooo!~~~ :D
    Shihan : OMG . You finally tagged me , YAY ^^
    Jerlyn : Hahah:D Loves <3
    Hojingci : hahah , thanksthanks ^^
    Bryan : Uhh .. Which Bryan are you ? =x
    THERE ! done ! :D

    Esther .

    Thanks Peeps for your care ♥
    ily all <3


back to top.