
|
Date: Sunday, September 6, 2009 Time: 11:58 PM Gravity & Friction ;
Friction causes th abrasions . That's why , my theory that , Gravity & Friction causes th most hurt , OUCH . You can't blame Gravity for making you fall . It's you who has to step carefully . Take one step at a time , & everything will turn out right {?} You can't blame Friction for th hurt , that was caused by it due to your carelessness of falling , can you ? I really want to know ; How I fell so hard . It's an open wound . Hahaha . It's an excerpt from my other blog , my private-but-not-so-private-blog . LOL . Hmm . http://gravityandfriction.wordpress.com Those who want password , ask me ! (: Might give you . See my mood lor (: heh . I shall reply to tags now (: Minhan: YEAH ! Chiochio for lifeeee <3> Weenee: Haha okay (: Andrea : LOL ! Jared : THANKS ! ^-^ Charman : HEY Love (: Sandriyya: HELLO QAD <3 MingSheng : YEAH LOR YOU BAD JNRRRR ! :B You still short short cute cute one , AHAHAH ! hahaha . I really miss my juniors leh . They all so cute one ! (: Like me ! LOL , jkjk (: Hahahaha . Hahaha , bye , gtg sleep alrdy . JUNIORS Jiayou for PSLE <3 Esther . |