
|
Date: Saturday, September 26, 2009 Time: 12:30 AM
Anyway , today was like fun ! :D I was like half an hour late in meeting lovelove Joyce , SO SUPER SORRY DEARRRR ! D; Her friend , Lydia came too , and we had really a lot of fun crapping awayyyyyy (: Hehsxz . Ate at Mac's for lunch and we went off to JE Library find WT . He was like , super late {?} And that baddie bullied me . Again . Joyce , Lydia and I were bullying him by secretly taking photos :D Yay . But Joyce also tou pai me , then it's like , I look super unglam luhs ! D; But Nevermind , I'll elaborate tomorrow , I need my sleep , like , NOW . I'm super tired alrdy , can't take it anymore . I need my sleep . Esther. |