CrashAndBurn;













Profile.
Photobucket

Esther H.
SWEET thirteen ;
FCPS , SCSS .
SPEEDLIGHTER ; Jesus simply ROCKS.
Clarinettist ; NCC Command Band (: SWISSWINDS
i♥softtoys(:

♥♥♥♥Gans are superrrbly-loved by me :D

One Step Forward , & Two Steps Back

people has viewed since 15 Jun 'o9♥


bold underline strike italic strong

Tagboard.


Links.
Andrea ♥ Benji Char Teh Dominic Ting Emmanuel Lim♥ Joseph Joycee♥ Leonard♥

5B `07 Effy♥ Felicia Jialin JingWenk KaiYuan Marcus MinHan♥ Nabawiiyah SzePing Tiffany ZhenXiang

Aaron Amirul Asyraf Amirul Adli Alicia♥ Celia♥ Charman♥ Chelsea T.♥ CuiTing Eleanor Evangeline♥ Eunice N. Fiona JieLin JinYan♥ Rhiannon Sandra♥ Sheena♥ Theodoros♥ XiuFang ZhenMing

Iris Joyce♥ Weetiong♥ Patrick YanXuan♥

Feelings;
Plurk.com

Close Ones
In NO order ;; ♥ I love you ALL truckloads ;DD

♥ Hazi ; Lesbo ; 150509
♥ Effy ; Baobeih ; 300509
♥ MinHan ; Chiochio ; 240609
♥ Chelsea T. ; SteadStead ; 200609
♥ ZhiYing ; Aiai ; 260609
♥ Celia ; Laopo ;
♥ Andrea ; Dearie ; Since forever ;D
♥ Joyce ; Darling ; Since forever also xD
♥ Si Ting ; Qing Ren ; 010709
♥ Alicia ; Girlfriend ; 140709
♥ Stephanie ; Bestfriend ; 140709
♥ WeeTiong ; Bestieee ! ; 130809
♥ Sandra ; QinAiDe ; 290809
♥ Joyce ; Lovelove ;
♥ Jerlyn ; love ;
♥ Clarence ; Laoba
♥ Sheena ; Lovely sist!
♥ Kenzi , Entertainer,mama.:D

Many more ! ♥
tag me if your name isn't up here & you think it should okays !

Rewind.


Credits.
Don't remove the credits. Thanks! :D



Information.

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox with 1024x800 screen:D
You can’t blame Gravity for making you fall .
It’s you who has to step carefully .
You can’t blame Friction for th hurt ,
that was caused by it due to your carelessness of falling , can you ?
complicated;


    Date: Wednesday, September 23, 2009
    Time: 10:26 PM
I AM NOW MARRIED TO ALICIA TYX !

    Wow , I finally have the time and mood to blog , still , I'm only giving myself a few minutes to . Hahas , a quick update (: Cause I got to get back to Miss Annie Tan's notes =x Hahas .

    Shan't blog on what happened on Monday , cause I think it's not worth talking about , waste my energy typing only , lol .& anyway , if you still come to my blog , don't come anymore , cause you know that there's nothing for you to see .
    Anyway , I want to thank a few people :D
    Love you people a lot !(:
    KWT! {SEE YOUR NAME UP ALRDY LA !:D}
    ALICIA GF!
    FIONA !
    EFFY WONG!

    Omg , baobeih , we've been together for like , so many years , and , wth , just cause of some guy then you thought I heartless -_- But , who cares , cause we're back again , I LOVE YOU BAOBEIH ! :D

    Slept at 1a.m. on Tue , meaning I woke up around , 5.40 ..? But surprisingly , I didn't fall asleep in class , which was pretty much a big miracle :D Had school as per normal , then went to NCC HQ ! :D I'm glad I have my no. 1 now , I love it , yay ^-^
    I'm so super sorry WT , for not replying your sms for 12 hours straight ! D;

    Reached home at about 8 , showered , then ate my dinner around 9a.m. Yet , I wasn't really hungry , cause I bought Mashed Potatoes on the way back . Lol . Had a sudden craving , lol ! I then switched the computer on while sowing some stuff =x And didn't do my homework till around 12 , worse still , I totally forgot my chinese spelling , thus I think I'm flunking this one already , lol -.- Sigh , Thank God for ShiHan korkor , yay , he'll be coaching me on Chinese soon , :D

    And also thank God for people like Baddie Ku WeeTiong who are Bad nice enough to tutor me . YAYNESS . {Yes la , you nice la ! LOLLL .}

    TODAY Had school as normal , except that I was exceptionally tired and sleepy . Woke up , then fell asleep at dining table D; Then , walked to the mrt {Seemingly like a drunkard or something , felt like as if I was gonna faint anytime , lol !}
    Slept through Miss Tan's class , rawr , but managed to keep awake during Mr D's class :D
    Had ET , ran like slow -_- D; Cause , no mood , idk why , mood swings , maybe ..? Hahas . Lol . I'm kinda looking forward to Fri ET , suddenly feel like running , lol !

    Hahas , then had school as normal , and after school Alicia and I stayed back for consultation ^^
    && ; thus I conclude ;
    MR GOH ROCKS TRUCKLOADSXZ MANSXZ !:D

    He's so damn cool la please !
    When Alicia and I were consulting him , i think more than half the time we were crapping like abcdefg ! :D Super happy mansxz .

    But of course , I understood what I didn't understand ! :D
    & ; Mr Goh and I have something in common , SUAN-NING PEOPLE ; ^^!
    HEH !

    Thus , I'm feeling very very very happy today . Cause I found a teacher who suan-s as much as I do , YAY !

    Tomorrow Lit , YAYYYYYYYYY ^-^ MR DEEEEEEEEP ! :D Heh .

    Anyway , I would really want to thank all the teachers ! Cause I finally see and know how to appreciate their effort in printing all the worksheets , cause I've really talked to a lot of teachers , and THANKYOU TEACHERRRRS , I'll do my best in EOYs ; won't let you all down ! :D

    Shall end here ^^

    Esther .

    Anyway , IM MARRIED TO ALICIA TAN OVER FACEBOOK NOW ! :D
    YAYNESS^^
    & ; I'm gonna torture KWT on Friday ! :D Heh , {joking only , don't angry uh !}

    I LOVE EVERYONEEEEEEEEEEEEE !:D


back to top.