
|
Date: Thursday, September 3, 2009 Time: 10:30 PM RAWRRRRR .
Anyway , life has been okay so far {I think?} Hahaha (: Today was so tired that I kept falling asleep at any instance I could , & I finally managed to find time to nap ! And , Rawr , Chinese test ? FLUNK ALREADY LAR ! D; Wt* , so damn hard . I didn't even know what they were saying .. Should I opt for B syllabus Chinese ? Gawshsxz ._. Tomorrow I'm gonna have a English Free Writing Test . Yayness , I haven't written in a very long time ! :D Heh . Currently doing Theory homework given by SHIHAN KORKOR ): I don't like doing theory D; Cause I'm not used to Bass Clef ): Hahaha , but no choice .. So , I have to do it . But miraculously , I've nearly completed till th page that I'm supposed to do (: *claps* Only that I understand NOTHING of what page 24 wants . D; Bleah . nevermind . I asked ShiHan alrdy . Actually so easy -.- LOL . Stupid Theory Book cheat my feelings D; LOL . I probably will be busy studying during th holidays , so I don't think I'll be blogging . Gtg . Esther You think it's fun ? Let me tell you . It isn't . |