
|
Date: Wednesday, September 16, 2009 Time: 2:26 PM YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY ^^
Happy birthday girl . You've finally grown olderby a year . Loves ! ^^ Haha . Fri , we go out celebrate okay ><> GIRLFRIENDS FOR LIFEEEEEE ! :D Love , your girlfriend<3 Yayyyyyyy , I feel damn happy can ! :D Hahaha :D Blogging from school , since there's enrichment (: Super gandong , yay ^^ Goodfriend Aaron brought sweets then he kept on giving me to keep me from sleeping from class ^^Yay . But sleeping in math class was still inevitable , LOL . =x I feel so damn uncomfortable , with that DarrenWee sitting next to me while I'm blogging -.- LOL . Then after school , I was like roaming around the school , no one entertain me ): Lol . Then I saw Theo then I followed her to 3e1 and 3e5 to tell them that Mdm Tang wouldn't be giving them extra lessons or don't know what la , haha . Their reaction was like , LOL ! "Praise The Lord ! Hallelujah !" LOL ! Hahaha . Then Theo sent me back to class , then went off with Darren and Serene . Darren dumb dumb , say he wanted to go and buy water -.- Then i was like , "EH ! If you treat me then i follow you!" Wahseh , he reallt treat lor ! gandong ! :D yay . Hahaha :D Rawr , Lit proj , tomorrow need to chiong alrdy , lol ! Still need to edit the script and all that .. Die alrdy la !! D; Sigh . Nevermind , tonight , chiong everything alrdy . Lol . Anyway , I haven't completed my English compre . Nevermind la , I'll rush everything , but I'm so not gonna sleep at midnight again ! D; Gtgs . :D Esther . |