
|
Date: Thursday, September 24, 2009 Time: 5:23 PM YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ^-^
Slept during Chinese also , lol ! Lit was the most interesting , omg , And in another of the presentations , ZhenMing acted as Princess Fiona , wth . LOL . He act until damn P.S. I took a picture of him being Worse for me , I needed to act innocent and cute in front of the class , I'm already cute & innocent enough lor ! >( LOL . {And I know that After school , I pangseh-ed my dear newly-wed wife {We're married on facebook =x , for fun!} Alicia TYX and went off with my {another affair} BESTFRIEND , Stephanie to go and buy bubble tea , hahaha ! :D Crapped like abcdefg ; I LOVE HER A LOT YEAH ♥. Heh . We then walked back to the bus stop after buying bubble tea , lol ! (: She's damn cute la , please ! :D {I mean , of course , she's my bestfriend , LOL !} Bus-ed back , was like super bored & tired , and I fell asleep on th bus , lol ! Almost missed my stop lor ! D; But I didn't okay !Hahas . As I was walking back home , suddenly my phone was flooded with expired msgs , wth ! LOL , then I finally came to understand how come wt like never reply me , it was cause my phone never received it , LOL . Then I just realised that WT msged me like i-d-k- how many times , and I didn't reply , SORRYYYY ! D; Hahas . I reached home around 3 , then showered all that , and only ate at four , I almost forgot to eat leh ! LOL ! Anyway , I want my DEARIE ANDREA and CHIOCHIO MINHAN to cheer up ! I love you all okay ! I swear I'll be there if you need me ! (: ILOVEYOU! Okay , I got to go back study already {And sleep later} , so that's all for now , see ya peeps . Many loves . ♥` -\ESTHER ; I don't want history to repeat itself this holidays . If it does , I really won't know what to do . |