
|
Date: Sunday, October 4, 2009 Time: 10:15 PM D:
Past two days I mugged like shyt , so I think I online now , it's like a bit of a reward for me lor . After all , I've studied so hard , surely I deserve some reward rightttttttttt ! :D HEH . I miss crapping with Besties KWT . I miss bhb-ing with Patrick . I miss arguing with people , lol ! AND I KNOW PEOPLE LIKE PATRICK MISS ME TOOS . :D HEH . WT and Pat , feel honoured to have your name up okays ! (: HEH . I shall REALLY go on hiatus now , I seriously need it ;x Hahahs . I'll blog again after EOYS , promise (: Heh . Anyway , I love you guys a lot okays , tc , and all the best for EOYS <3 P.S. : I feel proud of myself that I didn't use th lappie for like , almost THREE days . -\ E. P.P.S. : I came out with a new term . Dao-ism . :D HAHAHA . |