CrashAndBurn;













Profile.
Photobucket

Esther H.
SWEET thirteen ;
FCPS , SCSS .
SPEEDLIGHTER ; Jesus simply ROCKS.
Clarinettist ; NCC Command Band (: SWISSWINDS
i♥softtoys(:

♥♥♥♥Gans are superrrbly-loved by me :D

One Step Forward , & Two Steps Back

people has viewed since 15 Jun 'o9♥


bold underline strike italic strong

Tagboard.


Links.
Andrea ♥ Benji Char Teh Dominic Ting Emmanuel Lim♥ Joseph Joycee♥ Leonard♥

5B `07 Effy♥ Felicia Jialin JingWenk KaiYuan Marcus MinHan♥ Nabawiiyah SzePing Tiffany ZhenXiang

Aaron Amirul Asyraf Amirul Adli Alicia♥ Celia♥ Charman♥ Chelsea T.♥ CuiTing Eleanor Evangeline♥ Eunice N. Fiona JieLin JinYan♥ Rhiannon Sandra♥ Sheena♥ Theodoros♥ XiuFang ZhenMing

Iris Joyce♥ Weetiong♥ Patrick YanXuan♥

Feelings;
Plurk.com

Close Ones
In NO order ;; ♥ I love you ALL truckloads ;DD

♥ Hazi ; Lesbo ; 150509
♥ Effy ; Baobeih ; 300509
♥ MinHan ; Chiochio ; 240609
♥ Chelsea T. ; SteadStead ; 200609
♥ ZhiYing ; Aiai ; 260609
♥ Celia ; Laopo ;
♥ Andrea ; Dearie ; Since forever ;D
♥ Joyce ; Darling ; Since forever also xD
♥ Si Ting ; Qing Ren ; 010709
♥ Alicia ; Girlfriend ; 140709
♥ Stephanie ; Bestfriend ; 140709
♥ WeeTiong ; Bestieee ! ; 130809
♥ Sandra ; QinAiDe ; 290809
♥ Joyce ; Lovelove ;
♥ Jerlyn ; love ;
♥ Clarence ; Laoba
♥ Sheena ; Lovely sist!
♥ Kenzi , Entertainer,mama.:D

Many more ! ♥
tag me if your name isn't up here & you think it should okays !

Rewind.


Credits.
Don't remove the credits. Thanks! :D



Information.

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox with 1024x800 screen:D
You can’t blame Gravity for making you fall .
It’s you who has to step carefully .
You can’t blame Friction for th hurt ,
that was caused by it due to your carelessness of falling , can you ?
complicated;


    Date: Monday, October 19, 2009
    Time: 9:27 PM
IM BACK PEOPLE .



    OMGOMGOMG ! :D

    I'M BACK PEOPLE :D

    I feel so super happy nowwww ! :D CAUSE I HAVE MY LAPPIE BACK WITH ME , MUAHAHAH ! :D

    Yayyyys .

    Some humans made their confession and said to me in some way or another that they miss me , but I miss them too ! :D

    1. Alicia
    2. Ku Wee Tiong
    3. Patrick Martinus
    4. Some other people , I'm sure :D

    Here's prove I miss Alicia , Weetiong and Patrick especially much ! :D


    Click to enlarge (: Muahahaha . Weetiong said he's bored to death not talking to me . HAHA .
    Alicia misses complaining to me , HAHA ! :D

    Almost died without my lappie , cause my phone is kinda flat now , no money . Then it was nearly impossible for me to communicate with my dear people , D; that's why they miss me so much heh ! :D

    I really almost died ): Hahahah .

    I actually read a lot a lot , and I cleared up my shelf , which happened to be in a total mess ever since forever . It's much neater now (: And guess what ! I found many many fond old memories from '07 and '08 , Hahahs (: I super miss the past , maybe if I didn't have all those great friends around me , I'll be like drowning in the past , Lolol , I don't really know , but I don't really want to think about it either (:

    Realised that I really was kinda freaky in the past , when it came to love . I found my old diary , my old drawings of hearts , omg , so ._. Lols ! :D But I'm a lot better now , since I've so many great people around me ^^

    Shall stop talking about that and try to recall what I did for the past few days ! :D Hahahahs .

    Tue
    Had art , wasn't really in the mood to do art , thus I kinda screwed up my art ._. Went out with Steadstead to Lot , had fun lahs ! (:

    Wed
    Had oral , screwed it up as well .
    As for English Oral , couldn't really pronounce properly , I mean , what do you expect ? I was down with flu , AND cough ._.
    Spoke English during chineseeee oral , good much ? HAHAHA . Went out with Gf , had fun !(: Went to IMM and Jurong Library !(: Happy 4th month Gf! (:

    Thu
    Was dead bored at home -.-' Didn't go out , couldn't call dearie Andrea cause her exams still weren't over , and that stupid Patrick msged me to tell me that he was going to Indo for a few days -.- Wl .

    Fri
    Went to church for ministry appreciation , lolol . Fun heh ! (: Cell leader Justin drove me , Joyce and Shimin back , thanksthanks ^^

    Sat
    Went running at Woodlands Stadium with Dearie Andrea in the evening , fun! (: I(heart)running . HAHAHA ! (: Then at night WT called me , talked and I ended up getting bullied by him -.-
    Then after that Andrea Dearie called me , talked for like , 3 or 4 hours ? HAHAHA! (:

    Sun
    CHURCHHHH! :D
    Cell , it ended up kinda debate-y , but it was fun !(:
    Then Raymond (korkor!) pei-ed me to Civic Centre , Lolol , thanks Bro! ^^
    Bused home and reached home at about 6 .

    Today was pretty boring , ended up ransacking dad's bookshelf for ANY book to read ._. It ended up fruitless ,_, Alicia Gf called me up at about 3+ (: Crapped like shitsxz !

    Then in the late afternoon , dad said I could take back the lappie , and MY HEART LEAPED FOR JOY , HAHAHA ! :D

    When I went online , the first person to greet me with a very very big "HELLO ESTHER" was THEEEE Patrick , HAHAHAHAHA !:D Thanks muchhh ^^
    He said I'm fierce , where haveeeee ! I'm like the nicest person on Earth okay ! :D HAHAHA .

    Shall end off hereeee . Loves .

    Babyyy ♥
    So glad to have you back lahs !
    Almost died without you for the past week .
    iloveyoulappie.


    xoxo's ; -/E.



back to top.