CrashAndBurn;













Profile.
Photobucket

Esther H.
SWEET thirteen ;
FCPS , SCSS .
SPEEDLIGHTER ; Jesus simply ROCKS.
Clarinettist ; NCC Command Band (: SWISSWINDS
i♥softtoys(:

♥♥♥♥Gans are superrrbly-loved by me :D

One Step Forward , & Two Steps Back

people has viewed since 15 Jun 'o9♥


bold underline strike italic strong

Tagboard.


Links.
Andrea ♥ Benji Char Teh Dominic Ting Emmanuel Lim♥ Joseph Joycee♥ Leonard♥

5B `07 Effy♥ Felicia Jialin JingWenk KaiYuan Marcus MinHan♥ Nabawiiyah SzePing Tiffany ZhenXiang

Aaron Amirul Asyraf Amirul Adli Alicia♥ Celia♥ Charman♥ Chelsea T.♥ CuiTing Eleanor Evangeline♥ Eunice N. Fiona JieLin JinYan♥ Rhiannon Sandra♥ Sheena♥ Theodoros♥ XiuFang ZhenMing

Iris Joyce♥ Weetiong♥ Patrick YanXuan♥

Feelings;
Plurk.com

Close Ones
In NO order ;; ♥ I love you ALL truckloads ;DD

♥ Hazi ; Lesbo ; 150509
♥ Effy ; Baobeih ; 300509
♥ MinHan ; Chiochio ; 240609
♥ Chelsea T. ; SteadStead ; 200609
♥ ZhiYing ; Aiai ; 260609
♥ Celia ; Laopo ;
♥ Andrea ; Dearie ; Since forever ;D
♥ Joyce ; Darling ; Since forever also xD
♥ Si Ting ; Qing Ren ; 010709
♥ Alicia ; Girlfriend ; 140709
♥ Stephanie ; Bestfriend ; 140709
♥ WeeTiong ; Bestieee ! ; 130809
♥ Sandra ; QinAiDe ; 290809
♥ Joyce ; Lovelove ;
♥ Jerlyn ; love ;
♥ Clarence ; Laoba
♥ Sheena ; Lovely sist!
♥ Kenzi , Entertainer,mama.:D

Many more ! ♥
tag me if your name isn't up here & you think it should okays !

Rewind.


Credits.
Don't remove the credits. Thanks! :D



Information.

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox with 1024x800 screen:D
You can’t blame Gravity for making you fall .
It’s you who has to step carefully .
You can’t blame Friction for th hurt ,
that was caused by it due to your carelessness of falling , can you ?
complicated;


    Date: Wednesday, October 28, 2009
    Time: 10:14 PM
Lost in a middle of nowhere .

    Heyyo people (:

    Today had HIKEEEEE ! :D

    HIKING FTWWWWW !

    Miss Lam is super niceeeeeeeee ! (:

    and at first , the first half of the class was like some kinda kindergarden-er thingy , with the two-by-two formation , so funny lahs ! ><" i took a picture of that , Yayness ^^

    And suprisingly I wasn't tired out after one hour plus of walking ! :D Cause once I walked around 40mins and I was dead beat . Hehh . Then when we were reaching the 'finishing line' , Dom , ZM , Alicia , Eleanor and I still enthu enthu run to school ! (: YAYNESS , so super fun lah ! (:

    And now I'm tempted to call DOMINIQUE LAU ZT my papa . cause when he was leading us , he see bike / any strange dangers , he'll shout at all of us to let us know , basically , I think he's a great leader ! SO I'M REALLY TEMPTED TO CALL HIM PAPA ! :D And DOM ! , CHILL !(: Hahahah .

    Hiked from 8.15+ all the way to nearly 11 . Good much ? -.- We nearly got lost . LOL . The other group reached school around 1020 . If I'm not wrong . And when they were at Mac's eating and enjoying their meal , we were lost in Bukit Batok , wth . But somehow we managed to find our way back , not bad ehs !

    Then back to class , we sat a while then went to AGM (: AGM ROCKED .

    And , i love my dear majors !~ :D

    Lastly , i love everyone :D

    xoxo's
    -/ E.


    Stay strong my dear girl , i love you alrights (: I'll always be there for you ! Things will piece together , it will , believe (:

    Sometimes I don't know falsity from reality , someone wake me up and tell me ? Please ? I don't even know what i'm doing sometimes , I don't know what I'm thinking , and even all th shit that i think about sometimes . it's like , wtf , why must life be so complicated ?



back to top.