
|
Date: Monday, October 5, 2009 Time: 5:40 PM RAWR .
Overslept today , cause last night I couldn't really sleep due to me doing home econs till the time I slept which ended up contributing to my cravings for food at midnight -.- Super sorry Steadstead for making you wait so long ! ): I failed my algrbra test , RAWR , missed by one mark ? Oh well , it's serving as a motivation to me to work harder for my EOYs for math , which is coming up on 121009 . My bestie KWT offered to tutor me , yay ! ^^ ILOVEBESTIE ;D Did well for Science test though , and Mr. Goh was nice enough to buy us Chocolates ! (: Yayness . Hahahs . Mr Goh gave us Roches and gave Amirul , ZhenMing , Eleanor , WeeNee and I Toblerone Chocolates . And I was nice enough to share it with my daddy ^^ Hehs . I'll be cutting down on the amount of time I spend blogging and plurking , I really need to mug . If not many many people are coming after me . For instance , there's gonna be Daddy and Mr. Goh . Plus my bestie . RAWR , he so damn smart luhs . D; Shall go continue mug now . Loves . With Love , E Rawr , Idk how , Idc how , but I'm gonna work for what I want (: (L) P.S. GUYS ARE SCARY . O.O |