
|
Date: Tuesday, October 27, 2009 Time: 11:09 PM Repeat of History .
After the Post EOY program , we had recess , followed by FT time (: After school Alicia and I then decided to go to IMM ><>< Band was alrightttttts (: haha . Had Band as usual then followed CHUANG CHARMAN to Lot1 to see files , see , i'm like so nice lehs ! :D AHAHAHAHAH ><> Tomorrow having Hike tomorrow , hiking from Jap Gardens back to school , lolol . Happy luh , walk walk walk , woooooooots ! :D YAYNESS . I CANT WAIT FOR TOMORROWWWWWWWWWWW ~ ! :D YAYYYYYYYYYYYY Omg I'm going crazy over tomorrow , so excited luhs , yayyyyyyyy ! :D Shan't blog anymore , hahahahs . xoxo's , -/ E. I really really don't want '07 and '08 to repeat again . I've really had enough of all these . I'm really beginning to wonder , out of the oh-so-many friends I've got , how many are real friends who'd stick right beside me , especially in those times that I'll really need them . Out of those many who say they'll stand by me , how many of which wouold do so out of (friendship) love , or are you doing so cause of pity . I don't know . I find it really hard to trust people nowadays , i don't know why . It's like once upon a time i thought I could tell you everything but maybe I'm just wrong . I don't know how to bottle them up anymore . I don't even know why I'm typing this down , but it was just the way I feel . Hard to trust , if you get it . I just find it hard to trust just one person for everything . I've lost trust in many people . Except a few , who have truly stood by me , and putting up with my caps locks and me taking out on them . I shan't blog about this anymore , shall end here (: I'm not pointing to anyone , I'm just sorting out on my thoughts . |