
|
Date: Wednesday, October 21, 2009 Time: 5:15 PM xoxo's
WeeTiong and Patrick , don't worry about me okays (; love you two a lotsxz lah ! Alicia dearest gf , so super sorry for dao-ing you , didn't mean to . Amirul , sorry for screaming at you , I was just really upset . I'm better now though . Didn't eat during recess (I practically didn't eat anything in the morning , which is pretty much a surprise cause I usually eat - a lot). Was almost totally unresponsive to any form of communication , especially during geog . Ended up reading "Are u 4 real" for like the whole time Mr Tay was going through Geography , didn't really have the mood to listen , even though I was pleasantly surprised with my Geog result , I was still stoning and wondering what would happen when I got home . Home Ec was quite okay as well . I think . Yet I don't get it . Why must you always be like that ? When I do well for a subject , you always fail to encourage me . But when I do badly for a subject , the first thing you do is scold me , make me feel guilty . Yes , I know , maybe it's my childish thinking that you're doing this on purpose . But face it , I'm probably more matured than you when you were my age . Wanna bet ? Yeah maybe you went through a lot as an adult , but I went through way more than you as a child . I still miss my mom . At least you still can communicate with yours . Me ? I can't even go near her , lest talk to her , cause I know I'll end up crying . When I went home , told you my score , you were just , "Oh." Wasn't it like so much better than yesterday's scores ? Can't you just encourage me , instead of pushing me to the limit ? Maybe I shouldn't care , anymore , at all about anything . Sigh , don't feel like posting , shan't post alrdy . People don't worry about me , I'll pick myself up (: & Work even harder for next year . Loves . xoxo, -/E. |