
|
Date: Monday, November 2, 2009 Time: 5:51 PM :D
But it's worth while I guess , since it was pretty fun , and i made a few new friends , lol ! Dunearn people damn funny!~ (Especially that Guan Teck and Zul) hahaha . Learnt many new things . And some of the examples of things we learnt are : 1. Penguins can fly . 2. Spaghetti grows on trees . :D:D:D HAHAHA . Narh , insiders' joke , i'll tell you if you want to know (: IM ME !~ :D And , I think that Teo Kenzi is an extremely inspiring , talented & entertaining person , lol ! :D He's super nice to talk to ley ! :D Hahaha . And I came up with some religion called Kenzism (Which is the dao li of Kenzi ! :D) Ku Wee Tiong ! My DEARRRRRRRR Bestie , HAHAHA . Most zai at bullying me ! D: And ! Yesterday he pangseh-ed me to polish his shoe ! ): And yesterday night , RIGGHHTT after WeeTiong went off , then KenZi came back online , after watching bu neng shuo de mi mi . LOL . Then Kenzi happily told me that they take 'shift' to talk to me , LOL !:D Yay . I love talking to those two males . Cause they're very nice to talk to ! :D And Bestie ! =D I can "D:" , you cannot ! :DDD Muahahaha . Yay . I feel very tired , just very tired . Dk why . Sleep more ? yeah maybe I should ;X xoxo's -/E. |