
|
Date: Sunday, December 20, 2009 Time: 10:59 PM AMAZINGRACE `09 !
Thanks Keryn and Shen for being there:) For talking till like late late at night > Made like super lot of friends during camppppp , Happy happy happy ! ^^ Camp was superb superb superb ! :D:D:D Photos are on facebook anyway:) Thanks Camp Comm and everyone else who made camp super duper memorable:):) Love you all! :) Especially amazinGrace Camp `o9 NIGERIA:D Anyway , today I just cut bangs . And my hair's kinda shorter now . LOL . :D I think I still look okay lah ><> IMISSCHURCHHHHHHHHHHHHH :( Cause I had something on :( Then my daddy didn't let me go church :( And I feel very sad :( :( :( Tomorrow cell outing , I don't know if I can go ;/ Let's hope I can , cause I really want to :) Means missing a chance of tying Mark's hair . D: AHAHAHAHA JIEJIEEEEEEEEE:D Tomorrow need go back school , then after that having cell outing . (L). xoxo. -/E. Even if I'm feeling weak , I'll stay strong for those I love ; |