CrashAndBurn;













Profile.
Photobucket

Esther H.
SWEET thirteen ;
FCPS , SCSS .
SPEEDLIGHTER ; Jesus simply ROCKS.
Clarinettist ; NCC Command Band (: SWISSWINDS
i♥softtoys(:

♥♥♥♥Gans are superrrbly-loved by me :D

One Step Forward , & Two Steps Back

people has viewed since 15 Jun 'o9♥


bold underline strike italic strong

Tagboard.


Links.
Andrea ♥ Benji Char Teh Dominic Ting Emmanuel Lim♥ Joseph Joycee♥ Leonard♥

5B `07 Effy♥ Felicia Jialin JingWenk KaiYuan Marcus MinHan♥ Nabawiiyah SzePing Tiffany ZhenXiang

Aaron Amirul Asyraf Amirul Adli Alicia♥ Celia♥ Charman♥ Chelsea T.♥ CuiTing Eleanor Evangeline♥ Eunice N. Fiona JieLin JinYan♥ Rhiannon Sandra♥ Sheena♥ Theodoros♥ XiuFang ZhenMing

Iris Joyce♥ Weetiong♥ Patrick YanXuan♥

Feelings;
Plurk.com

Close Ones
In NO order ;; ♥ I love you ALL truckloads ;DD

♥ Hazi ; Lesbo ; 150509
♥ Effy ; Baobeih ; 300509
♥ MinHan ; Chiochio ; 240609
♥ Chelsea T. ; SteadStead ; 200609
♥ ZhiYing ; Aiai ; 260609
♥ Celia ; Laopo ;
♥ Andrea ; Dearie ; Since forever ;D
♥ Joyce ; Darling ; Since forever also xD
♥ Si Ting ; Qing Ren ; 010709
♥ Alicia ; Girlfriend ; 140709
♥ Stephanie ; Bestfriend ; 140709
♥ WeeTiong ; Bestieee ! ; 130809
♥ Sandra ; QinAiDe ; 290809
♥ Joyce ; Lovelove ;
♥ Jerlyn ; love ;
♥ Clarence ; Laoba
♥ Sheena ; Lovely sist!
♥ Kenzi , Entertainer,mama.:D

Many more ! ♥
tag me if your name isn't up here & you think it should okays !

Rewind.


Credits.
Don't remove the credits. Thanks! :D



Information.

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox with 1024x800 screen:D
You can’t blame Gravity for making you fall .
It’s you who has to step carefully .
You can’t blame Friction for th hurt ,
that was caused by it due to your carelessness of falling , can you ?
complicated;


    Date: Thursday, December 3, 2009
    Time: 9:36 PM
:D DINING-IN !

    Hey peeeeeeeps:D
    Some part of this was typed and saved to drafts at , 0130 , this early morning . So , thus , you may find that the time is a little wrong , hahahahaha. and i typed this out in the morning , but only had time now to blog it out . Misses :D

    Hey morning people:D

    Ytd , morning , i waited for that stead for like half an hour , wl D: Hahahaha .

    Then went to school , changed , and tada! :D

    At the foyer , LiXian , YingDa , Joanna and I went around gel-ing peoples' hair up ! :D
    I (L) ZhenMing's hair lah , Me & LiXian's Masterpiece leyy~ :D
    Then Shaun's hair was also done by me .
    And apparently , Thomas and ShiHan are terrified of gel .
    But I think gel-ling people's hair is actually quite fun :D

    After finishing up all those , we fell in for uniform check:D hahaha .
    Then had free time! :D
    Celia and XuanWen practiced their solo !
    Laopo was terrified of her solo , lol ! But in the end during the actual thing , she didn't screw it up , but even played pretty well ley ~ I'm so proud of her:D HEHS :D

    Went to Pasir Laba Camp for Dining-In , woohoo , fun leyy!

    Saw Kelvin Low ! :D But Idk if he saw me or not ! He looks very different in no.2 and no.4 and normal clothes ! As in , from the time I last saw him , which was actually idk-how-many-months ago D; But I'll be seeing him again on the 11th , HAHAHA :D Having POP!

    Saiful came ^^ And , he was my body guard for yesterday , thanks loads Saiful ! ^^ Went around taking photos , plus , helped to video a little here and there (:

    Talked to Mr Tan , Mrs Chew , Mdm Tee & Saiful quite a lot , :D I felt so weird , cause when the whole hall was pretty silent , I had to walk , and it's like , so awkward ! Cause those heels are hard to walk silently in , zzz-s.

    And Mrs Chew told me I'm (E)VIP ! :D HAHAHA (Insiders' Joke yo !) It was pretty fun cracking jokes when we were doing our filming!:D:D

    Went back to school after dining-in , about 11 . hahas . Had fun unloading the percussion (Cause when people ask me whether i can handle , I would say , "Can lah! I very man(or strong) one okay!":D), and went home like half an hour after that . Caught one of the last trains home , hahas . Was with ShiHan (korkor!) , Chelsea (Stead) , ZheXi (Mummy) , Shaun , , WeiErn , MinWei & Lukman .:D

    Reached home at about 12 . Bought Choco milk from 7-11 on the way home . Showered till around 1 plus . Feet was utterly sore , but at least it's better now .

    & , I'll be performing for the next dining-in , which is apparently when I'm alrdy a senior .

    Time passes so fast yeah , hahas . Just a blink of an eye , and the year has already gone past . Learnt a lot this year .

    Probably gonna study during the day today , or call up people like Andrea and MinJiang they all , HAHAHAHAHAHA .

    I MISS KU WEETIONG AND TEO KENZI !!! ):

    They go class chalet ! ): Then no one to entertain me liao ! ):

    Nvm , I'll try to finish up what I promised someone by this week(:

    P.S. I LOOKED VERY VERY SHUAI OKAYS . BE JEALOUS LEH WEETIONG AND KENZI ! :D

    xoxo's
    E.

    I think that through this year , I'm starting to know the true meaning of love . It seems , each year that I grow older , I'll find that back then i was so naive , so silly , to have done oh-so-many things that I regret now . Though I'm maturing in my feelings , I still do , at times , wish for the past naive me to come back ..
    Sometimes , it does seem as if , some moments would never end , while some end just like that , I don't know what's going on , really , I mean it .. Memories , sometimes i wonder what they're for , i'm not sad or anything , but I really wonder why do I have so many memories , those oh-so-beautiful flashbacks .

    I think it's time i (start/stop) believing in (friends/love) (again/anymore) . But guess what , I don't know how to . It's just like , I can't . I don't know how to un-chain myself from the hurt I once led myself into , it was just like , leading myself into a trap when i should have known I would be going straight down headed for a ditch ..Trust comes at a price . Love comes at the expense of your own heart . Friendship means sacrifices (said by CC! But somehow , edited by me)

    I shan't think anymore , and let nature take it's course . Whatever will be , will be . I'm tired , tired of all these .



    [edited] I somehow found the first v'day present I received . Sigh , I thought it had been thrown away .. I still remember 140208 , I remember what I told you , and I remember what you told me . Memories . So sweet , aren't they ..?[/edited]


back to top.