CrashAndBurn;













Profile.
Photobucket

Esther H.
SWEET thirteen ;
FCPS , SCSS .
SPEEDLIGHTER ; Jesus simply ROCKS.
Clarinettist ; NCC Command Band (: SWISSWINDS
i♥softtoys(:

♥♥♥♥Gans are superrrbly-loved by me :D

One Step Forward , & Two Steps Back

people has viewed since 15 Jun 'o9♥


bold underline strike italic strong

Tagboard.


Links.
Andrea ♥ Benji Char Teh Dominic Ting Emmanuel Lim♥ Joseph Joycee♥ Leonard♥

5B `07 Effy♥ Felicia Jialin JingWenk KaiYuan Marcus MinHan♥ Nabawiiyah SzePing Tiffany ZhenXiang

Aaron Amirul Asyraf Amirul Adli Alicia♥ Celia♥ Charman♥ Chelsea T.♥ CuiTing Eleanor Evangeline♥ Eunice N. Fiona JieLin JinYan♥ Rhiannon Sandra♥ Sheena♥ Theodoros♥ XiuFang ZhenMing

Iris Joyce♥ Weetiong♥ Patrick YanXuan♥

Feelings;
Plurk.com

Close Ones
In NO order ;; ♥ I love you ALL truckloads ;DD

♥ Hazi ; Lesbo ; 150509
♥ Effy ; Baobeih ; 300509
♥ MinHan ; Chiochio ; 240609
♥ Chelsea T. ; SteadStead ; 200609
♥ ZhiYing ; Aiai ; 260609
♥ Celia ; Laopo ;
♥ Andrea ; Dearie ; Since forever ;D
♥ Joyce ; Darling ; Since forever also xD
♥ Si Ting ; Qing Ren ; 010709
♥ Alicia ; Girlfriend ; 140709
♥ Stephanie ; Bestfriend ; 140709
♥ WeeTiong ; Bestieee ! ; 130809
♥ Sandra ; QinAiDe ; 290809
♥ Joyce ; Lovelove ;
♥ Jerlyn ; love ;
♥ Clarence ; Laoba
♥ Sheena ; Lovely sist!
♥ Kenzi , Entertainer,mama.:D

Many more ! ♥
tag me if your name isn't up here & you think it should okays !

Rewind.


Credits.
Don't remove the credits. Thanks! :D



Information.

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox with 1024x800 screen:D
You can’t blame Gravity for making you fall .
It’s you who has to step carefully .
You can’t blame Friction for th hurt ,
that was caused by it due to your carelessness of falling , can you ?
complicated;


    Date: Thursday, December 10, 2009
    Time: 2:23 PM
Marsiling > Orchard > Jurong Lib > Jurong Point > Home .

    Woohoo yesterday , went out early in the morning , at like 10 .

    Met up with Miss Szeto and Andrea at MRT at around 1030 . Train-ed off to Orchard :D Was supposed to go do *something* but the shop wasn't opened yet): LEE HWA JEWELLERYYY . So we went around to walk (:

    Ion Orchard Toilet , FTW . Damn high-class! :D

    Went to Popular in Ion . Miss Szeto bought Chinese Assesment books for us . Ended up in Mos Burger , eating , while she's teaching . She treated us (: Thanks laoshi ! (or mama!)

    Then we trained down to Jurong East Lib , borrowed a book , then went off to Jurong Point >< Jurong Point .

    :D Then , "mama" left us ):

    Camwhored like abcdefg with Andrea , 70plus plus pictures ,lazy to upload . Maybe a few nice onesxz :D:D

    Eating the New York Cheese Cake at Starbucks . Me again . Starbucks . At starbucks .

    Went to Starbucks to chill , then went to Pepper Lunch to eat :D HEH . At one of the shops which we bought the hairbands .Then bought hairbands , walk walk around . MRT . Trained home at nine , Andrea came over my house . I was scaring her , then she kept on screaming , she's so funny cansxz ! :D HEH .:D

    Then returned her something , then i walked her to the mrt . And purposely walked through the field , :D She's so cute cansxz ! :D

    Showered , online-d , then slept .

    My oh-so-great walllet . Spoilt . Can see the fault ? O.o

    xoxo's .
    -/E.

    I just can't mention every detail in life . Too many upsetting memories ? I guess so .

    Sigh . How long more can i live , Idk . There are times I feel like just dying , cause sometimes everything seems just so hopeless .. I feel like dying now cansxz . Trying to be strong , keeping everything to myself , really can't stand it anymore , you know ... Should I go out and work ..? I might need to , soon , like after school or something , then go out and work . Maybe the money that I earn may amount to something that can help keep my family going . There have been so many times , I've thought about "what if i died " , cause i feel like as if no one cares . But I know , that I still have many friends around me , even though I know , true friends , are lesser in percentage . So maybe I guess , I'll continue with smiles on my face . I'll be okay , really , I would .

    Thanks ShiHan korkor:D (L)
    for being there


back to top.