
|
Date: Tuesday, December 8, 2009 Time: 12:17 AM Shopping . I (L) Orchard .
It was funn :) Started off the day at 10 . Showered , ate , and left home at about 1040 . (: Talked to Gladys and Serene:D Then LiLin came:D Had service , then after lunch , went to tract:D Then after tracting , went to Woodlands Mart Mac to wait for Justin and Shimin ! :D Then we went back to office to take Leo's guitar , :D:D And , i (L) Leonard ! P.S. It's not my cellmate Leonard . It's Shimin's puppet which we named Leonard .:D Trained home , showered , ate , then watched teevee for a while before online-ing . Today Ended up going to Grandaunt's at Chinatown:D Took pictures of many toys . Too bored ? I guess so . Nice . (Y) Decided to eat Ajisen Ramen after considering all other kinds of food , gosh , it was all so tempting ! D: But it was tasty though :D heh . Someone , buy me rocher for Christmas , please ? :D HAHAHA . Joking joking . I kinda got tempted by it when i was grocery shopping with my grandaunt for foooooood . I bought sweeeeeets:D Then after lunch , went to Colds Storage:D After shopping , went back to Chinatown , used comp , ka chaiu Kenzi !:D:D Trained home , reached home at about 1030 . Showered till about 1130 , then came online . Currently talking to mama Kenzi . (L) ! P.S. I Love Bestie lah !:D:D Shall end off here. xoxo's -/E. P.S. I want go Orchard , who want go with me ? (L) Yet I'm worried that history would repeat itself , I don't want 091208 to be a repeat , this year . I'm afraid , okays ? I'm looking forward to _______ But at the same time , I'm dreading it ): Sigh .. Not think so much ? I guess so ; |