
|
Date: Saturday, January 16, 2010 Time: 10:04 PM Last goodbye.
I'm sorry for not updating for so long . And I'm sorry t say that I ain't gonna blog on this anymore . I'm moving on from this blog , just like I'm moving on . but it'll stay like this cause it's part of my memories anyway , i'm not deleting it:) Many things has happened in '10 , but I'll stay strong . Initially I didn't want to blog anymore , but somehow I feel like bloggin all of a sudden , don't know why:) I've just created my new blog , as in , blogskins and stuff all done up . If you want my url , you can msn me or sth . I'm keeping it low profile . Probably only my close friends will know , and don't link me , but don't bother unlink-ing me from this blog either . :) Hahaha . Bye blog , Ill miss you and all th times we shared<3 xoxo. E. |